For the Press
University of Colorado Gynecologic Oncology
The University of Colorado Gynecologic Oncology is a cancer practice dedicated to treating, curing and providing a support for females with reproductive cancers. As the only National Comprehensive Cancer Network in the rocky mountain region, CU’s gynecologic oncology group provides patients with the highest level of expertise available delivered in compassionate and individualized care.
Meet Our Doctors
Numerous studies have shown that gynecologic cancer patients have better treatment outcomes and survival rates when they see a gynecologic oncologist, especially at the beginning of treatment.
We have a multidisciplinary team of women’s cancer specialists who are specialty trained in female reproductive cancers, and also backed by the expertise and vast resources of the University of Colorado Cancer Center.
- CU Doctor and Patient Educate Others About the Struggles of Sex After Cancer
- CU Gynecologic Oncologists Contribute Important Cancer Research
- Cancer Pain Relief Through Palliative Care
- Finding Intimacy After Ovarian Cancer
- Cancer Immunotherapy, Cure-All or Cure for Some?
University of Colorado Cancer Center
Anschutz Cancer Pavilion, 1665 Aurora Court, Aurora, CO 80045
Lone Tree Health Center
9548 Park Meadows Drive, Lone Tree, CO 80124